With Your XXL, Infrabel offers you the most suitable solutions for exceptional freight transport. If the size or weight of your dispatches exceeds standards in force, tailor-made solutions (within the limits of technical possibilities) are offered to you on a case by case basis. Note that the transport of containers or semi-trailers is now considered to be exceptional transport.
Provide us with the details of the freight to be transported and we do the rest.
- Send a request to our services using form UIC 502 appendix A.
To download it: www.uic.asso.fr/etf
- Send the completed form to the following address:
Infrabel, Traffic Management & Services
Service des Transports Exceptionnels
Place Marcel Broodthaers 2, BE-1060 Brussels
or by e-mail : email@example.com
Once your exceptional transport request has been accepted, different authorisations for running on the Belgian rail network may be offered to you:
- A permanent authorisation for regular transport.
- An annually renewable authorisation if the type of transport and the route does not change. Any change to the original data will result in a new feasibility study.
- A “100-day” authorisation valid once only during a period of three months.