Railway undertakings and other applicants can find all the information they need to access and use the Belgian railway infrastructure in the Infrabel network statement.
The network statement specifically covers the following topics, structured into 6 chapters:
- General information;
- Conditions for submitting capacity requests and network access conditions;
- Description of the railway infrastructure;
- Terms and rules for capacity allocation;
- Description of Infrabel's range of services, as well as those of other operators of service facilities linked to the network and its service providers
- Principles related to the charging of Infrabel's services.
Online network STATEMENTS
Infrabel keeps the network statement up-to-date and therefore adapts it on a regular basis. When doing so, the adaptations are always clearly indicated in the document. The "Modifications" document contains an overview of the sections that have been adapted in the main document and/or in the appendices.
This page contains two versions of the network statement: one version applies to the current timetable, the other relates to the future timetable.
- Modifications Network Statement pdf 767.4 KB
- Network Statement 2019 pdf 2.15 MB
- A.1 Glossary pdf 182.25 KB
- B.01.1 Demand for capacity for goods - long term pdf 827.69 KB
- B.01.2 Demand for capacity for goods - short term and real time excel 33.29 KB
- B.01.3 Demand for capacity for passengers excel 40.25 KB
- B.01.4 Request for local capacities for related railway undertakings word 344.5 KB
- B.03 Railway infrastructure utilisation contract pdf 235.28 KB
- B.04 Preparation and publication of the timetables pdf 185.23 KB
- B.05 Track possessions pdf 216.04 KB
- B.06 Priorities for the allocation of capacities in a congestion situation: congested lines pdf 40.55 KB
- B.07 Priorities for the allocation of capacities in a congestion situation: types of lines and types of trains pdf 41.93 KB
- B.08 Priorities for the allocation of capacities in a congestion situation: list of lines by type pdf 151.77 KB
- B.09 Capacity agreement between the non-railway undertaking applicant and Infrabel pdf 199.31 KB
- B.10 Performance scheme pdf 168.13 KB
- C.1 Map of the Belgian railway infrastructure pdf 990.64 KB
- C.2 Map showing limit of infrastructure districts pdf 626.47 KB
- C.3 LST volume III list 5 : Map of itineraries authorised for combined traffic pdf 1.02 MB
- C.4 Technical map of network pdf 890.24 KB
- C.5 Map of maximum intensities : Icat Max pdf 516.23 KB
- C.6 Map S104-0 pdf 1.67 MB
- C.7 Map Situation ETCS pdf 1.23 MB
- C.8 Implementation TBL1+ pdf 1.95 MB
- D.01 to D.12: only available in Dutch and French. pdf 160.57 KB
- E.1 Distances between stations and crossings pdf 2.75 MB
- E.2 TBL1+ pdf 119.6 KB
- E.3 Requirements for on-board Energy Measuring System on traction units running on the Infrabel-network pdf 177.71 KB
- F.01 Technical equipment of the installations pdf 652.84 KB
- F.02 Charges for the Your Power service - Valid from 01/01/2017 to 31/12/2017 pdf 184.65 KB
- F.02 Charges for the Your Power service - Valid from 01/01/2018 to 31/12/2018 pdf 184.81 KB
- F.03 Services for exeptional transports - 2017 pdf 181.38 KB
- F.03 Services for exeptional transports - 2018 pdf 181.54 KB
- F.04 Charges - Unit prices and values of the parameters linked to the train - 2017 pdf 257.78 KB
- F.04 Charges - Unit prices and values of the parameters linked to the train - 2018 pdf 258.15 KB
- F.05 Charge: Values of the parameters linked to the infrastructure pdf 113.65 KB
- F.06 Sections of track on which the shunting charge-line applies pdf 154.34 KB
Network statement archive
- Network Statement 2017 (version 1: 11/12/2015) pdf 1.93 MB
- Network statement 2017 (version 2: 29/06/2016) pdf 2.3 MB
- Network Statement 2017 (version 3: 09/12/2016) pdf 2.37 MB
- Network Statement 2017 (version 4: 27/01/2017 - with track changes) pdf 2.37 MB
- Network Statement 2017 (version 4: 27/01/2017) pdf 2.36 MB
Notice to operators of service facilities and services providers
The Belgian Law dated 30 August 2013 relating to the Rail Code, which is the transposition of Directive 2012/34/EU, imposes on all operators of service facilities connected to the Infrabel railway network and the services providers, to provide information on the technical access conditions and the charges for access to their installations as well as for the provision of services.
This information has to be included in the network statement of Infrabel, possibly by adding a link to the website where this information can be consulted freely.
If you are an operator of a service facility and/or a services provider and you wish to add this information to our network statement, you can always contact us by e-mail: email@example.com .